Writers Guild Foundation
ONLINE SEMINAR POLICIES
Our events educate, entertainment, and build community among writers in Los Angeles. We try to create a safe, comfortable and memorable experience for all of our guests, panelists, and staff. To further those goals, we have the following set of rules.
Please exercise the following rules during our online sessions. Failure to do so may result in removal from our virtual session:
- For meetings, you may not unmute your microphone at any time.
- If you elect to broadcast your video webcam, please ensure you are dressed appropriately and are paying attention to the session. Do not engage in activities that may be considered distracting or inappropriate.
- You are welcome to use the Zoom Q&A box or chat window to ask questions during our Q&A session. Do not spam the chat window with unnecessary commentary or repeat your question if it is not answered.
As a webinar attendee, you may not:
- Engage in discriminatory behavior or offensive speech or actions concerning the gender, sexuality, race, disability, or religion of others
- Ask panelists for personal contact information such as phone or email
- Hand panelists your material in written or electronic form
- Monopolize panelists’ time or prevent others from interacting with panelists
- Verbally or in writing harass panelists or staff
- Solicit panelists for business ventures or jobs
- Engage in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone
- Harass, attempt to intimidate, become verbally combative or hostile towards, or fail to follow the directions of WGF staff.
- Tape, record or broadcast the event in any manner without written permission
By reserving a spot in a virtual session hosted by The Writers Guild Foundation (“WGF”), you agree to follow these rules. If you fail to follow the rules, you may be removed from the event and you will not be invited to future events.
By attending, you acknowledge and agree that your image or voice may be recorded. You release all rights in these recordings and grant the WGF the right to use, publish, reproduce, and otherwise use such recordings anywhere in the world, for all time, in any medium, without payment.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Online Code of Conduct, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
By selecting "I agree" to the right, I have read and understood the above policies.
Enter a response